BrainTap is a quick and easy way to relax, reboot and revitalize by simply optimizing your brain’s peak potential—anytime, anywhere. Backed by neuroscience and research, braintapping’s guided meditation is proven to help people who experience high stress, difficulty sleeping, low energy, and other lifestyle challenges.
Through guided meditation, Braintapping guides your mind from an awake, reactionary mind into an intuitive, creative state, then to a place where super-learning and healing can occur, with the outcome being a heightened state of consciousness with crystal clear focus. Braintapping creates a symphony of brainwave activity, a feeling of calm focus that’s just right for learning and productivity. Each guided meditation session is designed with brainwave balance in mind. Unlike other meditation programs, BrainTap’s exclusive neuro-algorithms gently and naturally guide your brain through a broad range of brainwave patterns, instead of just the Alpha state. The result is a complete spectrum of brainwave activity.
- Decrease Stress
- Improve Mental Clarity
- Erase Brain Fog
- Reduce Anxiety
- Boost Energy
- Improve Focus
- Better Sleep
- Boost Creativity
Sessions can last from 10-45 mins depending on the experience you choose.
The term entrainment refers to the synchronization of organisms to an external rhythm. In the case of BrainTap, the organism being entrained is the brain, and we do this by simulating the rhythms of specific brain wave frequencies known for deep relaxation and heightened states of consciousness. It is the process of reaching deep levels of relaxation and then using guided visualization to form mental images. Visualization it is the primary component of the imagination and is at the core of the human ability to create, innovate and dream.
In order to overcome the brutal effects of stress, you need to get out of the fight-or-flight response and into the relaxation response. The relaxation response can’t happen as long as you generate primarily high beta brainwave activity. Your brainwave activity must dip into alpha, the intuitive mind, or theta, the inventive mind. Many believe that theta is the optimum state for creativity and that it’s the only mode in which one can make a quantum leap in consciousness. Unfortunately, theta mode is difficult to maintain. This is where the frequency following response generated through the BrainTap headset comes in; it keeps your brain engaged. By using the BrainTap headset, your brain is being trained to generate more alpha and theta waves and fewer beta waves.
- BETA 13-30 Hz: This is the wide-awake alert state where you spend most of your waking life. Beta is your reactionary mind. It is the level of your mind where fears, frustrations and negative emotions are processed. This is also where your strongest filtering system operates. It is called the critical factor. The key purpose in using the BrainTap Headset is to train your mind to get out of this state where stress is dominant.
- ALPHA 8-13 Hz: This is the frequency most associated with creativity, imagination and flow. Alpha is the intuitive mind. It is also the brain state associated with relaxation, tranquility and daydreaming. Flow thinking, or a state of “inward awareness,” takes place in alpha. It is also known as a super-learning state.
- THETA 4-8 Hz: This is the breakthrough state where you can reinvent your life. Theta is the inventive mind. It borders on sleep and is a meditative state with access to the other-than-conscious mind where you have higher levels of creativity, learning, and inspiration. It is also the state in which the BrainTap Headset help you to visualize and realize your goals.
- DELTA 1-4 Hz: This is deep, dreamless sleep. Delta is the unconscious mind. The BrainTap Headset is designed to keep you from falling into this state of sleep. This is why the light and sound patterns of the BrainTap Headset system continue to change throughout the session.
Today, people spend thousands enhancing their bodies, but do nothing to improve the quality of their thoughts. The truth is, we can accomplish far more by managing brainwave activity and mentally rehearsing the positive, productive and healthy lifestyle we all want. Now, it couldn’t be easier because the benefits of the BrainTap headset can be virtually limitless.
- Deep relaxation stimulates the production of natural, stress and tension-relieving neurotransmitters, such as endorphins.
- Helps change unwanted behaviors and habits, including those contributing to smoking and over-eating.
- Balances the brain’s right and left hemispheres, inspiring both focus and creativity.
- Promotes relaxation, which contributes to maintaining healthy sleep.
- Brings more blood flow to the brain for clearer thinking and better concentration.
- Alleviates negative mind chatter and enhances motivation and performance.
- Decreases or eliminates jet lag.
- And last, but certainly not least, provides a natural ability to put stress in its place!
The majority of users report stress relief through deep relaxation, maintaining healthy sleep patterns, improved memory, improved learning skills such as concentration and recall of information, a sense of calm, increased focus, lucid dreaming, and increased physical energy. Please be aware that while the BrainTap Headset is designed to help you reach your full potential, we cannot guarantee your results. Please understand that results will vary from person to person.
With the BrainTap Headset visor over your closed eyes and headphones over your ears, you are immersed in a perfect mixture of light and sound frequencies. Your eyes will be treated to a beautiful light show while you listen to specially designed music and the guided BrainTap Technology process. This all combines to enhance your experience and invite a higher degree of alpha/theta brainwave activity. Some people may experience colorful geometric patterns while others may lose track of the lights completely. The light and sound pulse rate shifts from wide-awake beta to a dreamy drowsy state of theta as the session progresses. Using the science of frequency following response (FFR), your brainwave activity will follow the pulse rate of the Neuro-Sensory Algorithms. At the same time, your mind rehearses the changes or improvements you desire for your life.
Frequency following response (FFR) is the effect created through synchronized light and sound. It’s how the brain “syncs” to the strobe lights, beats and tones. While your brain follows the frequencies, you experience less inner chatter and improved concentration. After a few weeks of regular use, most people gain a sense of balance and inner calm. Users report feeling serene, focused, and alert even when faced with high-pressure situations.
These are imbedded tones that the brain naturally follows into states of deep relaxation. Within minutes your brain reaches extraordinary levels of performance that would otherwise take years of practice to achieve. Binaural beats work by tricking the brain into hearing a phantom frequency that isn’t really there. For example, if we play a 220 Hz carrier tone into the left ear and a 226.5 Hz carrier tone into the right ear, your brain perceives the difference between the two, which is a subtle beat frequency of 6.5 Hz, the same frequency associated with deep, meditative states. Your brain naturally follows this frequency, and you experience this deeply relaxed state. Binaural beats are a proven self-development tool that’s been researched for decades.
Generally speaking, any person can achieve alpha/theta brainwave states and can benefit from BrainTap Technology. However, the sessions are recommended for persons with a healthy brain. Persons with severe mental disorders should not use the BrainTap Headset. Flashing lights have been known to trigger seizures in certain cases. While this disorder is rare, people who have a seizure disorder of any kind should not use the lights in the visor. These people can still benefit without the lights. If you are unsure, ask your doctor before proceeding.